NATURAL PURITY PU-ERH Detox Tea Extract Powder 7.05oz(200g). Puer Tea Extract Fine Powder Reduce Stress and Fat Improve Sleep Quality Lower Cholesterol and Blood Sugar Fermented Detox Tea Support for
“Pu-erh tea is made from the leaves and stems of the Camellia sinensis plant. This is the same plant that is used for making green, oolong, and black teas. Though the same source plant is used, the different teas are made by using different processes. Green tea is not fermented, oolong tea is partially fermented,
“Pu-erh tea is made from the leaves and stems of the Camellia sinensis plant. This is the same plant that is used for making green, oolong, and black teas.
Though the same source plant is used, the different teas are made by using different processes.
Green tea is not fermented, oolong tea is partially fermented, black tea is fully fermented, and Pu-erh tea is post-fermented. This means Pu-erh tea’s processing includes both fermentation and then prolonged storage, or “aging,” under high humidity.
Pu-erh tea that is aged for a longer period of time is supposed to taste better. However, it can also smell musty or taste stale because mold and bacteria will sometimes attack the tea during the long aging process. Pu-erh tea is produced mainly in the Yunnan district in the southwestern part of China. It has also gained popularity in Taiwan. Pu-erh tea is used as medicine.”
- [STRESS REDUCTION] Puerh Tea contains a high amount of plant based anti-oxidants known as polyphenols (catechin, gallic acid,) which are known for their antioxidant activity that helps speed up fat burning as well as reduce body stress.
- [DETOXING] Antioxidants are natural phyto-chemicals that help the body fight off free radical molecules and prevent diseases. The antioxidants that are found in pu-erh are often in a higher concentration than in most other teas due to the fermentation process that the tea undergoes prior to steeping. It also reduces stress and heavy metal consumption due to the cell repair compounds found within.
- [WEIGHT LOSS] PUERH contains high levels of polyphenols (flavonoids, catechins and theaflavin), which are known for their antioxidant activity are powerful natural chemicals that speed up fat burning,
- [BEAUTY BENEFITS] Pu-Erh is also rich in antioxidants and flavonoids. It also contains vitamin C, vitamin E and vitamin B2. Pu-Erh tea makes a great facial toner too. Immediately after rinsing my face with the tea, try to pat and press the tea drops onto your skin and then quickly seal in the hydration with a facial oil or serum while your skin is still damp. I’ve found is that it has helped to ease off greasiness from my scalp and that’s something you might want to try to see if it works for y
- [PURE FINE] NATURAL PURITY PU-ERH Detox Tea is not blended or fortified, and this Puer Tea without additives or preservatives.